- 0 Comments
The Koenigsegg software department is responsible for designing and developing infotainment systems, instrument clusters and other advanced electronic systems. We are now looking to expand the team with a skilled and experienced application developer. The main focus of this position will be development of application-level code such as user interfaces and advanced driver assistance systems.
- Development of applications for our infotainment systems and instrument clusters.
- Formulate and prototype new concepts.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Help develop our working methods.
- ·Fluency in the English language.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Experience using standardized application development frameworks.
- Experience with development using C++ and the Qt framework.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Experience with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration is a plus.
- Experience with bitbake/yocto/open embedded is a plus.
- University degree in Computer Science is desirable but not essential.
- Automotive experience is a plus but not essential.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.