- 0 Comments
Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Essential duties and Responsibilities
The role’s main duty is to inspect the parts set for arrival inspection. The task is to ensure that the articles do confirm with the drawings or other set specification from KAAB. The Arrival Inspection Technician must have a thorough skillset in interpreting drawings and use measuring tools to be successful in the role.
- Inspection reports of inspected incoming material.
- Write Claim reports and inform Supplier.
- Weekly measuring device calibration.
- Cooperating with engineers to find the best solutions on appeared quality issues
- Taking care of all measuring equipment (torque wrenches, setting rings, etc) and making sure that the equipment’s have valid calibration dates.
- Supporting production with all quality issues
- Education within same field of knowledge, engineering or CNC operator
- Equivalent experience within the same field of expertise.
- Skills to handle measuring equipment.
- Good communication skills in both verbally and written in English (communication skills in Swedish is seen positively).
- Drivers licence
Extra Qualifications (desirable but not necessary)
- Experience of CMM machine, preferable Zeiss.
- Experience of MONITOR ERP system.
Immediately/according to agreement
Normal working time 40h/week, 7-16
We work with continuous selection and the position can be filled before the last application date.