- 0 Comments
The Calibration Engineer will be part of the Embedded team working closely with other departments as engineering, homologation, engine development, prototype and service. The Calibration Engineer will be involved and contributing to a vehicle program starting from prototype phase to the last market homologation. You will be working with development of the software running in our ECUs, calibration of the engine and performance optimization of the exhaust system.
- Development of new functions in our engine control software including diagnostic monitors fulfilling legal, factory and aftermarket requirements.
- Plan and execute emission tests.
- Analyse and report test results.
- Perform ICE calibration.
- Define and troubleshoot installations.
- Supplier management.
- Monitor hardware upgrades and evolution on market.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Help develop our working methods.
- Fluency in the English language.
- 5 years’ work experience in automotive sector with focus on Spark Ignition Internal Combustion Engine hardware, physics and calibration.
- Good understanding of:
- Emissions formation mechanism.
- Emission after treatment, catalysts and GPF.
- Emission measurement devices and systems.
- Combustion analysis.
- Experience in SW development using C/C++.
- Experience of SW version control, like Git, is a plus.
- Good understanding of OBD framework, what needs to be monitored and how it is done.
- Good understanding of worldwide emissions regulations and vehicle homologation process.
- Experience in ICE calibration tools commonly used in the automotive sector.
- Experience in data analysis using MatLab is a plus.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic everchanging environment.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Valid driver’s license.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.