- 0 Comments
Composites CAD Engineer
You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business. This must excite you. You must be a go getter. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. You will become a member of the Chassis & Exterior body panels group in the Koenigsegg Engineering team.
• Engineering & design of structural carbon fiber parts.
• Lay-up definition and optimisation for weight reduction.
• Working with the latest composites materials and techniques.
• Generate 3D models and assemblies, and 2D drawings using Catia V5
• Support the release of products into production (Smarteam PLM)
• Close collaboration with CAE department.
• Creative thinking and an eye for aestethic design.
• Self driven, confident and striving to make impossible become possible.
• Experience with assemblies, multi-model links, design in context.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in CAD.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience applying GD&T
• Experience with detailed drafting and modelling.
• Experience with lay-up optimisation software is strong plus.
• Experience with PLM system. SmarTeam is a plus.
• Experience with CATIA V5.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering. MS preferred.
• FEA experience is a plus.
• Composites and tooling, casting design or manufacturing experience a plus.
• Metrology experience is a plus.
• Automotive experience is a plus.
• Professional level of English.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.