- 0 Comments
We are looking for an electrical systems architect, who is ready to take a leading role in the electronics design team and development of Koenigsegg’s advanced electrical system platforms.
You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing, yet entrepreneurial company.
We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the electrical systems development including, but not limited to, pre-studies, researching, writing specifications, designing and integrating/testing ECUs, electrical components and systems.
- Working with mechanical, electronics and software engineers for defining system requirements.
- Guiding design groups for in-house as well as outsourced projects to achieve products in compliance with international regulatory agency standards.
- Understanding, adopting and refining best design practices.
- Defining system roadmaps and developing design guidelines.
- English on a full professional proficiency level.
- Experience in design of hardware and software for embedded systems.
- Experience with automotive system architecture.
- Experience in automotive high voltage systems.
- Profound knowledge and experience in design of schematics and PCB layout.
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead and train others.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in supplier management for electronics development.
- Experience in design for automotive environments with relevant safety requirements and complying to vehicle regulations.
- Experience with ISO26262 and relevant automotive electronics standards.
- Experience with Freescale processors.
- Experience with high-speed signal routing.
- Experience in design of analogue circuitry.
- Knowledge in control theory and diagnostics.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is meriting.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.