We are looking for an electrical systems architect who will take a key role in the development of Koenigsegg’s advanced electrical system platforms. You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the electrical systems development including, but not limited to, pre studies, researching, writing specifications and integrating/testing ECUs, electrical components and systems.
- Working with mechanical, electronics and software engineers for defining system requirements.
- Guiding design groups for in-house as well as outsourced projects to achieve products in compliance with international regulatory agency standards.
- Understanding and preaching best design practices.
- Defining system roadmaps and design guidelines.
- Experience in design of hardware and software for embedded systems.
- Experience with automotive system architecture.
- Proficient with tools as scopes, network analyzers, etc.
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Design for automotive environments with relevant safety requirements.
- Experience with Freescale processors.
- Experience with EMC regulations.
- Experience with ISO26262.
- Knowledge in automotive high voltage systems.
- Knowledge in control theory and diagnostics.
About Koenigsegg Automotive
Koenigsegg is committed to excellence. We expect all our staff to be highly committed to their tasks and to deliver great results. At the same time we offer a free and freindly working environment and a flat easy going organization. Still you will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and perhaps even innovate. You will work alongside high performing and high achieving individuals on the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.