You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. Duties include:
- Taking a key role in the development of Koenigsegg advanced electrical platforms.
- Taking responsibility from start to finish with system specification, design, manufacturing and on bench as well as in car verification, testing and troubleshooting.
- Working with mechanical engineers for ECU packaging.
- Understanding and preaching best design practices.
- Development of design guidelines.
- Experience in design of schematics and PCB layout.
- Proficient with tools as scopes, network analyzers, etc.
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering. MSc preferred.
- Professional level of English.
- Design for automotive environments with relevant safety requirements.
- Experience with Freescale processors.
- Experience with high-speed signal routing.
- Design of analog circuitry.
- Design for EMC optimization.
- Knowledge in automotive high voltage systems.
- Experience with automotive system architecture.
- Knowledge in control theory and diagnostics.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg is committed to excellence. We expect all our staff to be highly committed to their tasks and to deliver great results. At the same time we offer a free and friendly working environment and a flat easy going organization. Still you will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and perhaps even innovate. You will work alongside high performing and high achieving individuals on the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.