- 0 Comments
Website Koenigsegg Automotive AB
You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. Duties include:
- Taking a key role in the development of Koenigsegg advanced electrical platforms.
- Taking responsibility from start to finish with system specification, design, manufacturing and on bench as well as in car verification, testing and troubleshooting.
- Working with mechanical engineers for ECU packaging.
- Understanding and preaching best design practices.
- Development of design guidelines.
- Experience in design of schematics and PCB layout.
- Proficient with tools as scopes, network analyzers, etc.
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering. MSc preferred.
- Professional level of English.
- Design for automotive environments with relevant safety requirements.
- Experience with Freescale processors.
- Experience with high-speed signal routing.
- Design of analog circuitry.
- Design for EMC optimization.
- Knowledge in automotive high voltage systems.
- Experience with automotive system architecture.
- Knowledge in control theory and diagnostics.