To our Mechanical Engineering Team, we’re looking for an experienced composite engineer who’ll take a key role in the development of Koenigsegg’s advanced carbon fiber composites components. You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. Duties include:
- Design and Engineer composite components and structures including chassis, body panels, crash members etc.
- Design and engineer tools for composite components.
- Production support and on-site problem solving.
- Technical contact for external suppliers.
- Generate 3D models and assemblies, and 2D drawings using Catia V5
- Support the release of product into production (Smarteam PLM)
- Demonstrated successful experience in engineering carbon fiber composite components and tools within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Experience with product and process validation.
- Experience with assemblies, multi-model links, design in context.
- Experience with detailed drafting and modelling.
- Experience with PLM system
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Experience with CATIA V5 is a strong plus.
- Experience with Smarteam PLM is a plus.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering. MS preferred.
- FEA experience is a plus.
- Metrology experience is a plus.
- Professional level of English
About Koenigsegg Automotive
Koenigsegg is committed to excellence. We expect all our staff to be highly committed to their tasks and to deliver great results. At the same time we offer a free and friendly working environment and a flat easy going organization. Still you will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and perhaps even innovate. You will work alongside high performing and high achieving individuals on the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.