- 0 Comments
We are looking for an Industrialization Manager who will set up an organization and ensure that we have the staff, tools and resources we need for successful launches of new cars.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up on organization for Industrial Engineering of the manufacturing process to reduce waste in production processes regarding man, machine and materials, also including information and energy in the manufacturing process of cars.
- Set up an Industrialization organization of new projects to enable successful launches of new cars.
- Set up an industrialization organization to deliver the above including recruiting the competences needed, Project Manager, Mechanical responsible, Automation responsible, DFA specialist, DFM specialist, FMEA Engineer, Line balancing Engineer, 2 Logistics Engineers, Software preparation Engineer, 2 Instruction writers, 10 Manufacturing Engineers during 2019-2020
- Reinforce and improve production deliverables in the gate model
- Work internally and externally to develop standards for design and production.
- Design of control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Equivalent training and or education in relevant field of expertise.
- Experience from automotive manufacturing or other relevant fields of operation
- Driver’s license
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills in both verbally and written in English and Swedish
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing is seen as highly valuable.
- Manage the Industrialization department to enable a successful production launch into serial production meaning:
- Set up cross functional meetings to enable DFM/DFA work between Design and production
- Strengthen the design change process with a production focus
- Responsible for Assembly Instructions
- Create a P-FMEA from the D-FMEA and a Control plan for the critical activities when manufacturing the car
- Oversee correct handover of BOM from engineering to production and purchasing
- Ensure competences to identify the critical manufacturing steps during design work and prototype builds, document them and safeguard secure launch and training in production.
- Closely monitor new car project budget in terms of planned assembly hours.
- Be responsible of the investment and tooling for production
- Develop an Industrialization process
- Pilot the Industrialization process in the Jesko project.
- Responsible for Industrialization of KG12 and future projects including set up of production processes and investments.
- Work cross functionally within the KAAB organization to implement improvement on existing car programs in terms of, material management, assembly methods and techniques.
- Immediately / According to agreement
- Full time
- Normal working hours 40 h/week, 7-16
We work with continuous selection and the position can be filled before the last application date.