- 0 Comments
Full stack Mobile App and Web Developer (iOS/Android)
The Koenigsegg software department is responsible for designing and developing infotainment systems, instrument clusters, connected vehicle services and other advanced electronic systems. We are now looking to expand the team with a skilled and experienced full stack Web and Mobile App Developer.
• Development and maintenance of a mobile app and a cloud infrastructure with a web interface.
• Formulate and prototype new concepts.
• Support our production and service departments.
• Help develop our working methods.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• At least 2 years of experience as a software engineer.
• Proven IOS and Android programming and development experience.
• Experience in cloud infrastructures, scalability and security.
• Experience in using message brokers such as Kafka or RabbitMQ as a plus.
• A keen eye for good user interfaces and user experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with GDPR is a plus.
• High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
• Experience with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration is a plus.
• Experience with bitbake/yocto/open embedded is a plus.
• University degree in Computer Science or other relevant education is desirable but not essential.
• Automotive experience is a plus but not essential.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.