- 0 Comments
koenigsegg Koenigsegg Automotive Ab
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main responsibility is delivery plans to all production groups within the company and update the plans when needed.
- The responsibility is also covering forecasting the needs of the production to provide the sourcing department with reliable information when various articles are needed in the production process.
- The planner should also work close to the production engineers to structure the build sequence of the cars with the available resources.
- The is also responsible for the lead times in the production
- Lego operations are initiated by the in accordance with the need of the production
The insures the interaction between configuration webpage and ERP-System.
- Equivalent experience within the same field of expertise.
- Good communication skills in both verbally and written in English and Swedish as well as the ability to communicate technical information (IT/Erp-) to `non-technical` people.
- Driver’s license
- Engineering degree in industrialization, logistics or equivalent
Black or Green belt in 6 sigma methodology is a plus as experience in automotive industry
- Maintain, update the production plan in MONITOR
- Work with the ERP team to continuously improve MONITOR capabilities and usage in the company
- Deliver FC and prognosis for the rest of the organization in terms of lead times and resource requirement
- Follow up the work orders in Monitor and deliver metrics for the Company to improve the reporting quality
- Track and improve inventory performance
- Escalate deviations to plan to the management team/production
- Build up configuration webpage (based on Monitor) with options and prices.
- Ensure the workflow from Configuration to Monitor and keep the configurator updated
Structuring the Regera BOM together with R&D according to the upcoming station profile
Immediately/according to agreement
Normal working time 40h/week, 7-16
We work with continuous selection and the position can be filled before the last application date.