- 0 Comments
Koenigsegg continue to grow and we are now looking for a Powertrain Software Testing Engineer to our Power Train department at R&D.
You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business. This must excite you. You must be a go getter. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
The Koenigsegg Powertrain Software and Testing Team is responsible for programming, diagnosing, and calibrating vehicle functions in C to control all aspects of vehicle powertrain systems. The strongest emphasis is on the overall safety of the vehicle while still maintaining an extreme level of performance.
Responsibilities of the team:
- Traction control and electronic stability control systems
- High voltage propulsion system, including battery management and electric drive
- Vehicle dynamics, drivability, the ‘fun factor’
- Combustion engine control logic and testing
- Transmission control logic and testing
- Rear wheel steering control logic and testing
- Vehicle system diagnostics logic and testing
- Vehicle emissions certification calibration and testing
- Assist in startup and troubleshooting of production line vehicles, including procedure documentation
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairing vehicles in the field when issues arise
- Travelling to various exhibitions, development track days, owner’s events, as well as service calls
- Formula Student, FSAE, Motorsports, and/or Automotive experience.
- Project car or self-maintained track day car a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Professional level of English.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot automotive systems, both electrical and mechanical.
- Strong ability to analyze the impact of a change on the car as a whole, not just one subsystem.
- Competency in C/C++.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.