- 0 Comments
We need a Prototype Manager for our Prototype department.
Talented vehicle technicians with leadership qualities could be a good background for this posititon.
This position is located at our factory in Ängelholm and if you are interested in becoming a part of a world-class high-tech Company building Hypercars we are interested in hearing from you.
We gladly receive applications from local abilities or that you as a candidate are willing to move to the local area for a long-term solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Prototype department works with the development of Koenigsegg’s latest car models. As the Prototype Manager you will have an essential role within the company. Key success factor in this role is the ability to cooperate with all parts of the organization as many parts of the build process requires support from a wide range of fields such as purchase, planning, engineering etc.
The Prototype Manager is also responsible for education and training of new employees and safeguarding the level of assembly knowledge for the assembly technicians. Furthermore, should the Prototype Manager work closely with the engineering team to ensure that all lessons learned during the prototype build process are fed back to the engineering team.
Support Production and Service & After Sales with extra prototype resources when troubleshooting and technical support is needed.
The role also requires deep knowledge in the build process of the cars as there will be situations when quick decisions are needed with limited amount of information at hand.
- Excellent situational leadership skills.
- You work structured while being solutions oriented and able to prioritize. You understand that sometimes extraordinary efforts are required to reach the objectives.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lead, delegate and inspire others as well as being a role-model for the organization.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary cooperation.
- Meritorious If you have good knowledge of Agera and Regera program.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of automotive industry development processes.
- Training and/or education within mechanics, electronics or any other relevant field.
- Good communication skills in both verbally and written in English.
- Driver’s license.
- Train newly hired staff and asses when they are ready to work without supervision.
- Execute the time plan given by Management to deliver the cars on time.
- Give feed back and continues updates of the build progress to the Project Leader.
- Supervise the build process, inform and support stakeholders and all areas of the organisation to solve the discovered technical challenges.
- Participate in recruitment of new technicians.
- Perform annual performance and salary reviews of your team members.
- Make sure that all the work orders are closed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Technical Manager to reach the set build goals.
- Support Production and Service & After Sales with technical knowledge.
Immediately / According to agreement
Normal working hours 40 h/week, 7-16,
Overtime does occur and is part of the job and position when needed.
We work with continuous selection and the position can be filled before the last application date.