- 0 Comments
We are looking for an individual who has a large a passion for cars as for making good business. You have a drive to develop and see the results of your hard work in terms of finished products. We are looking for an individual with a background in automotive manufacturing or similar and with a high sense of quality. You should be driven and focused in finding the deviations in our processes attend to them and continuously finding new ways in improving the Koenigsegg quality.
We are searching for a Quality Engineer to test our products and procedures and ensure they meet safety and quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various inspection techniques and be able to act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions. If you hold a degree in engineering or quality assurance and have a great attention to detail, then you might be the person we are looking for.
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
- Be a team player in order to identify technical issues and finding the root causes
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements
- Determine quality metrics for key manufacturing procedures
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation in production
- Set and track quality assurance goals and continuously drive to improve them
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products
- Previous work experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies
- In-depth understanding of technical documentation
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Good analytical skills
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant field
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus such as Six Sigma