- 0 Comments
Essential Duties / Responsibilities and Deliverables;
The role’s main duty is to drive the systematic quality work and support the managers in developing their processes to improve the overall quality performance of the organization.
Your role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, gathering data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
You will need to liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you’ll advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Implementing the company’s quality policy,
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the company’s management system related to quality and work environment.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining routines related to quality and work environment.
- Ensure that the quality standards and specifications are met in accordance to the company’s requirements.
- Be the main focal for controlling bodies in terms of legal requirements and conformities.
- Set metrics for quality goals and drive the improvement work focused on quality improvements
- working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
- Good knowledge of the KAAB business.
- Education within same field of knowledge
- Equivalent experience within the same field of expertise.
- Good communication skills in both verbally and written in English, communication skills in Swedish is seen positively.
- Driver’s license
- Immediately / According to agreement
- Full time
- Normal working hours 40 h/week, 7-16
We work with continuous selection and the position can be filled before the last application date.