- 0 Comments
We are looking for a motivated software engineer to help us advance the electronic technologies in our cars. This position is primarily focused on embedded systems (ECU management, etc).
- Rapid prototype in-car customer experiences.
- Design and debug application level software running on embedded systems.
- Work with a small, agile cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers.
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Experience in writing and shipping customer-facing code.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience using common design patterns in the software industry.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Experience with automotive is a plus.
- Experience with Freescale processors is a plus.
- Experience with low-level programming is a plus.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.