- 0 Comments
The Koenigsegg embedded team belongs to the engineering department within Koenigsegg and is responsible for designing and developing software and electronics for the in-vehicle infotainment system, electronic control units and supporting tools. We are working very closely to other departments like prototype, production and service.
We are now looking to expand the development team with a skilled and experienced test engineer with a strong passion for quality.
The focus of this position will be managing and performing test activities like regression testing, performance testing, and other system level testing activities for our in-vehicle-infotainment system and other ECUs in the system.
- Be instrumental in defining and building up a quality assurance team within Koenigsegg.
- Be part of quality assurance team defining and executing function and system tests for our software and hardware deliverables.
- Be part of driving the work being aligned with ISO 26262 development process.
- Manage requirements, test cases, test plans including execution.
- Formulate and prototype new test concepts and strategies.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Work together with small, agile cross-functional teams of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers.
- Continuously improve our existing working methods.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Proven track record and test experience from the automotive industry.
- Experience in Requirements Management.
- Experience in Test Management.
- Experience of Software in the loop and Hardware in the loop testing.
- Experience working with and implementing functional safety standard – ISO 26262.
- Experience of testing and validating Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems.
- Experience working with CAN bus analysers and protocols, primarily J1939, ISO-15765 (ISO-TP) and ISO-14229 (UDS).
- Proficient in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience of version control and build systems.
- Experience with Linux is meriting.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- High standards for quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking and dynamic everchanging environment.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.