- 0 Comments
The Prototype department works with the development of Koenigsegg’s latest car models. We are now looking for a skilled and experienced test engineer with a great passion for quality to join the team. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and be a part of an exciting journey ahead, you might be the person we are looking for!
• Design test plans, procedures and equipment to accurately assess new products, functions or software updates according to technical specification and customer requirements.
• Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as mechanical and software weaknesses, functionality issues, bugs and faults, and work directly with development team to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of weaknesses and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, production, development and service team to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
• Provide frequent feedback to design and development team, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools and equipment when possible, and maintain equipment as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or adequate experience of testing.
• Minimum five years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent time-management skills, commitment to meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to identify and capture test cases, analyze test results and quantify risk.
• Well-versed in technical writing, conveying information clearly and accurately.
• Excellent knowledge in programming and design of test equipment as well as control and regulation technology.
• Good electrical knowledge.
• Basic knowledge in CAD
Immediately / According to agreement
Normal working hours 40 h/week, 7-16, some overtime occurs