- 0 Comments
The Koenigsegg software department is responsible for designing and developing infotainment systems, instrument clusters and other advanced electronic systems. We are now looking to expand the team with a skilled and experienced application developer. The main responsibilities of this position will be UX/UI design and development of application-level code for user interfaces.
- Formulate and prototype new concepts.
- User Experience design.
- User Interface design.
- Infotainment application development.
- Mobile application development.
- Support our production and service departments.
- Help develop our working methods.
- Fluency in the English language.
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Experience in UX/UI design.
- Experience using Qt application development framework.
- Experience in development using C++.
- Experience in mobile application and cross platform development.
- Experience in embedded Linux development.
- Experience using Git/Gerrit/bitbake/yocto.
- Degree in Graphic Design is meriting.
- Automotive experience is meriting.
- Degree in Computer Science is meriting.
For this role you are required to provide a portfolio showcasing your previous work experience.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.